BUNKER HILL, Ore. – A man in Coos County is accused of attacking an employee at a 7-Eleven.
The Coos County Sheriff’s Office responded to the store in Bunker Hill near Coos Bay Tuesday around 4 p.m.
Deputies said Nehemiah Statzer followed a woman working in the store into a back office before grabbing her by her hair and throat.
The woman was not hurt.
Deputies said Statzer left the store before they arrived. They later arrested him at his workplace at Georgia Pacific.
- Man accused of attacking 7-Eleven employee in Coos County
- Man shot outside 7-Eleven in Springfield
- Man arrested after alleged assault outside 7-Eleven
- Body of missing Coos County man found
- Man accused of strangling dog in Coos Bay
- Man accused of kidnapping woman in Coos Bay
- Police investigating Coos County inmate's death
- One person killed in Coos County crash
- Coos County deputies search for burglary suspects
- Coos Bay man charged with murder