EUGENE, Ore. – A man has been arrested after police said he entered a woman’s home, took a shower and put on her robe and one of her rings.
At about 11:30 p.m. on Monday, the 47 year-old woman was in her home in the 600 block of Crest Drive watching television when she heard the shower running. She found a pair of men’s underwear on the floor and saw the back door was open. She called out and the suspect responded.
The woman left her home and called 911.
Police said they found Nile Glenn, 25, walking inside the home. He was arrested without incident but lost consciousness. Officers administered Narcan, a medication used to treat someone suffering from a drug overdose, and then took Glenn to a local hospital.
Glenn faces a first-degree burglary charge.
- Man accused of breaking in, taking shower and wearing woman's robe
- KKK Robe Sells for $3,000 at Auction
- Woman wearing tutu alerts neighbors to ditch fire in Creswell
- Arizona woman accused of killing Oregon man
- Roseburg man accused of assaulting elderly woman
- Man accused of stabbing woman in Walton
- Springfield man accused of raping and strangling woman
- Man accused of kidnapping woman in Coos Bay
- Woman who accused man of road rage attack pleads guilty
- Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend for cheating