NORTH BEND, Ore. - Deputies said a Coos County man led them on a chase using a four wheeler.
They arrested Christopher Carmack.
The Sheriff's Office said a deputy was patrolling in Coos Bay on Sunday evening, when they spotted Carmack driving a four wheeler on Transpacific Parkway.
When the deputy turned around to stop, they said Carmack sped off.
deputies said they eventually caught him at the North Spit staging area near the BMI boat ramp.
- Man accused of leading deputies on a chase with a four wheeler
- Wheeler County to be without officers when sheriff, deputies leave
- Salem man arrested for leading police on chase in Springfield
- UPDATE: Crews fight 750-acre Solitude Fire in Wheeler County
- Deputies looking for man accused of beating his girlfriend
- Douglas County deputies arrest Glide man accused of sex crimes
- Douglas County deputies led on chase up and down I-5
- Police: Suspect leads officers on chase, crashes into parked car
- Deputy accused of rape arraigned in court
- Police: Car catches fire as homeless man leads officers on chase