EUGENE, Ore. -- A Eugene man is accused of raping a girl under the age of 12.
Tyler Joseph Jentzsch has been charged with rape and sodomy.
Prosecutors said it happened between 2007 and 2010.
He will be back in court on December 26.
Jentzsch was convicted of encouraging child sex abuse in 1999.
- Man accused of raping girl under 12-years-old
- Roseburg man accused of raping teenage girl
- Albany man accused of raping underage teen
- Girl charged in stabbing of 12-year-old boy
- Springfield man accused of raping and strangling woman
- Douglas County man accused of rape, sexual abuse of minor
- Man accused of kidnapping, rape after posing as life coach
- Former Springfield teacher accused of rape
- Deputy accused of rape arraigned in court
- Paramedic accused of rape facing more charges