COOS BAY, Ore. -- A 19-year-old man is in the Coos County Jail, accused of selling drugs to a 16-year-old girl who overdosed.
Police said on Tuesday three girls reported the incident, which they said happened at a party in the Empire District the night before. They said the girl was taken to Bay Area Hospital for treatment of a serious overdose.
After an investigation, Dakota Mollett of Coos Bay was arrested and charged with the distribution of a controlled substance to a minor and reckless endangering.
If you have additional information, contact police at 541-269-8911.
- Man accused of selling drugs to teen who overdosed in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay man dies in logging accident
- Coos Bay man charged with murder
- Man escapes house fire in Coos Bay
- Police fatally shoot Coos Bay man
- Man accused of strangling dog in Coos Bay
- Man accused of kidnapping woman in Coos Bay
- Man accused of threatening woman with knife in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay couple killed in house fire