SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- After months of investigating, officials were able to make a sex abuse arrest Wednesday morning.
Springfield police have been investigating sexual abuse allegations against Roy Jay Williams for the past few months.
Williams is accused of sexually abusing at least two girls under the age of 14 between 2012 and 2014. Police said during that time he was living on A Street in Springfield.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office helped Springfield police arrest Williams at a home in Aumsville, Oregon. He was booked into the Marion County Jail and will be transferred to the Lane County Jail.
Williams is facing charges of unlawful penetration, rape, and sodomy.
- Man accused of sexually abusing two girls in Springfield, arrested in Marion County
- Springfield man gets 94 years for sexually abusing girls
- Gresham man accused of sexually abusing two teenage girls
- Medford man accused of sexually abusing middle school-aged girls
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- Arrested Marion County deputy accused of stealing shotguns
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Man accused of sexually abusing child in Lane County
- Douglas County man accused of rape, sexual abuse of minor
- Lawyer: Marion County jail allowed predator to abuse minor