Photo Gallery 2 Images
LINN COUNTY, Ore. -- A man and woman from Linn County were sentenced to spend the next decade in prison for delivering large amounts of meth.
Eric Agee got 15 years in federal prison for possession of methamphetamine and a stolen firearm and Shawna Smith got 10 for helping Agee in distribution of methamphetamine. Agee and Smith had previously pleaded guilty to the crimes on Aug. 22 and 23 of 2017.
Court documents show they were arrested in March of 2016 for delivering 112 grams of meth to a hotel room in Marion County and 100 grams to a rest stop in Linn County.
Police also found 276 grams of meth in a hotel room they stayed in and a stolen and loaded .22 caliber pistol was found under the front seat of their vehicle.
This case was investigated by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the Oregon State Police, the Benton and Linn County Sheriff’s Offices, and the City of Albany Police Department.
- Man and woman get 10 years in prison for delivering meth
- Portland man gets 10 years in prison for toddler's death
- Man who beat woman on Umatilla reservation gets prison
- Volunteers deliver 1,400 Thanksgiving Meal Boxes
- Man accused of trying to sell meth to undercover officer
- Police: Man faces drug charges for trying to sell meth
- Man reportedly tries trading guitar for meth in Roseburg
- SPD: Man on meth arrested, tried fighting officers
- Man sentenced to prison for 2011 rape
- Man who strangled woman in Portland motel gets 15 years