EUGENE, Ore. – A man was arrested after allegedly stabbing another man at The Nile Gentleman’s Club on Saturday.
Saul Pablo-Santiago, age 31, of Eugene, was arrested and charged with Assault in the First Degree and is being held at the Lane County Jail.
Eugene Police responded to the club around 12:30 a.m., which is located off Highway 99, near Richard Avenue.
Police said Pablo-Santiago and a 30-year-old man got into dispute related to video poker winnings and Pablo-Santiago stabbed him.
Police said a bouncer at the club restrained Pablo-Santiago until officers arrived.
The victim was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Man arrested after stabbing in Eugene
- Man arrested after stabbing in Eugene park
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing
- Suspect arrested after man stabbed outside Starbucks in Eugene
- Man arrested after allegedly injuring 1 in Eugene stabbing
- Creswell man arrested in stabbing
- Man stabbed during fight in downtown Eugene
- Police investigate stabbing in Eugene
- Eugene police arrest wanted man