LINN COUNTY, Ore. – Authorities say they have video evidence that a Mill City man sexually abused at least one woman, and possibly more.
On Thursday Linn County deputies arrested Eric Dille, 46. He was charged with unlawful sexual penetration and sexual abuse.
Deputies said Dille was arrested after video evidence implicated him in the crimes, which occurred several years ago.
Deputies said the victim is an adult female and was incapacitated at the time of the incident.
Investigators believe there are other female victims. Anyone with information is asked to call the Linn County Sheriff’s Office at 541-967-3950.
- Mill City man arrested after video of alleged sex abuse
- Junction City man arrested in Oklahoma for Oregon sex abuse allegations
- Cottage Grove teacher arrested for alleged sex abuse of student
- Man wanted for alleged sex abuse at Eugene mall
- Registered sex offender arrested Tuesday on sex abuse charges
- Creswell School District sued over sex abuse allegations
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- Man faces sex abuse charges, accused of abusing 2 teens
- Medford daycare operator arrested in sex abuse case
- Woman arrested for sex abuse of boy, 12