LEBANON, Ore. -- Linn County deputies arrested a man they said drove drunk and crashed head-on with another driver Sunday night near Lebanon.
Deputies said Kade McClanahan, 46, had a blood alcohol level nearly five times the legal limit.
McClanahan was trying to turn onto Highway 20 near the intersection with Pineway Road around 6:30 p.m., deputies said. He crossed four lanes of traffic and collided with Dylan Richards, 21.
Both were taken to the hospital. Richards had serious but non-life-threatening injuries, and McClanahan was treated and arrested.
- Man arrested for drunk driving after Lebanon crash
- Man arrested for allegedly driving drunk and crashing into Lebanon house
- Lebanon man killed in crash
- Lebanon man arrested for sex crimes
- Woman sues 6 businesses after drunk driving crash
- Woman in Lebanon drives into church
- Hash oil lab discovered in Lebanon, man arrested
- Man arrested for breaking into two apartments in Lebanon
- Two drug arrests made in Lebanon Wednesday
- Police: drunk man arrested after running from officers