ROSEBURG, Ore. - Roseburg Police said Jesse Canida entered Walmart on Monday, October 30 around 12:20pm with a cart full of empty cans and a deer carcass.
Walmart employees said the carcass never made its way into the store and only remained outside.
Police said Canida was intoxicated and picked up multiple 24 oz beers and attempted to conceal them among the other things in his cart.
They said when loss prevention attempted to get the beers back from him he refused, and so officers were called and met him at the back door of the store.
Canida was cited and released. He was described on the police log as a transient.
This mugshot is from a separate arrest.
- Man brings a dead deer carcass into Roseburg Walmart
- Police seek tips after buck deer carcass dumped near Camas Valley
- Whale carcass rolls ashore along Oregon Coast
- Roseburg man arrested after standoff
- Roseburg brings in the holiday season with Festival of Lights
- Spring Break brings spike to Roseburg, Winston economies
- Skilled to Work: Roseburg High School brings back auto shop
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Roseburg police investigate shooting
- Roseburg updating major intersection