COOS BAY, Ore. -- A Coos Bay man was arrested Thursday after a Coos County deputy pulled over a suspicious vehicle.
Troy Harris, 47, faces charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm and possession of a short-barreled shotgun.
Deputies said they stopped the car on Libby Lane near milepost 2 at about 4:30 p.m., and Harris was arrested following an investigation.
They said Harris was also charged with the unlawful harvest of minor forest products from tribal lands and a probation violation.
Harris was taken to the Coos County Jail. He was held without bail on the probation violation.
- Man faces felon in possession of a gun, unlawful forest harvest charges
- Murder suspect was wanted in unlawful gun possession case
- Felon sentenced for sex trafficking, illegal firearm possession
- U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree harvested in Willamette National Forest
- Man charged with identity theft, drug possession, forgery in Lebanon
- Former deputy arrested in gun theft faces additional charges
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- Man faces murder charges in Coquille
- Tangent man facing manslaughter, assault charges
- Man facing new charges in Eugene shooting