LINN COUNTY, Ore. – A man accused of trying to kidnap a woman in Linn County is now facing a separate kidnapping charge.
Prosecutors said Joshua Jarrett kidnapped and strangled a woman in January, also in Linn County. He was arraigned on those charges Thursday.
On Tuesday, deputies said Jarrett waited inside the trailer of a woman who had a restraining order against him and pointed a pellet gun at her and her brother.
Deputies said they found makeshift restraints in the trailer that Jarett was going to use to restrain the woman.
- Man faces new kidnapping charge in Linn County
- Linn County man discovered after disappearing
- Fire destroys Linn County home
- Motorcyclist killed in Linn County crash
- Detectives investigate suspicious death in Linn County
- Linn County deputies investigate suspicious death
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Linn County.
- Linn County Deputies investigate school shooting threat
- Crash kills driver in Linn County
- Annual boat inspections in Linn County