MCKENZIE BRIDGE, Ore. -- A man accused of killing a woman and setting a home on fire in McKenzie Bridge last year was found guilty Thursday afternoon following a jury trial.
Robert Connelly was found guilty of murder, arson and two counts of theft.
The body of Ronni Blair was found in the burned-out home in the 5600 block of Hall Road in January 2017.
The jury deliberated for about three hours.
Connelly’s sentencing is scheduled for Nov. 21.
- Man found guilty of murder and arson in McKenzie Bridge
- McKenzie Bridge plane crash victims identified
- Man rescued from McKenzie River
- Man found guilty of murdering Springfield mother
- Team Rubicon helping McKenzie Bridge recover after winter storm
- Deerhorn bridge project could close boat ramp on McKenzie River
- Fatal plane crash near McKenzie Bridge under investigation
- Two confirmed dead in plane crash near McKenzie Bridge
- Community remembers victims of McKenzie Bridge plane crash
- NTSB report released in fatal McKenzie Bridge plane crash