UMPQUA, Ore. – A Coos Bay man has been killed in a logging accident in Douglas County.
Deputies said it happened around 1 p.m. Monday in the area of Hubbard Creek Road in Umpqua.
They said medics and others tried to save Arcadio Garcia-Martinez, 50, after arriving, but they were unsuccessful.
His death is being investigated.
- Man killed in Douglas County logging accident
- Springfield man dies in logging accident
- Coos Bay man dies in logging accident
- Two Douglas County men patent a machine to transform log waste
- Two Douglas County men killed in crash
- Douglas County ends recycling services
- Electronic logging devices hold truckers accountable
- Man brings gun into the Douglas County Justice Building
- Man booked on multiple sex crimes in Douglas County
- Man accused of trafficking heroin in Douglas County