Photo Gallery 1 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- The man accused of shooting out of a car window while driving on Highway 99 pleaded guilty Wednesday to unlawful use of a weapon and reckless endangering.
Eugene police said Jose Perfecto-Rocha, 22, will have four years of supervised probation with about 4 months in jail total and the felony conviction.
Perfecto-Rocha and Nhowahisaac McDonald, 22 of Elmira were taken into custody Sept. 18 after a video circulated online showing a man shooting out of a car window on the highway.
McDonald was arrested on a parole violation of cocaine possession, as well as three counts of felon in possession of a firearm.
- Man pleads guilty to shooting gun while driving on Highway 99
- 2 injured in Highway 99 crash
- Truck flips on Highway 99 near Goshen
- 2 dead in crash on Highway 99
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly workplace shooting in Oregon
- Two arrested for video showing man shooting gun while driving
- One person killed in Highway 99 crash south of Saginaw
- Red light runners forcing changes on Highway 99
- Crews respond to two fatal crashes on Highway 99
- HIghway 99 reopens after structure fire deemed suspicious