OREGON CITY, Ore. (AP) - A man who sexually abused a 9-year-old girl after entering her bedroom through a window has been sentenced to 27 years in prison.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports that 44-year-old Isidro Flores-Ramos declined to make a statement at Monday's hearing in Oregon City. He choked back tears as his attorney told the judge that Flores-Ramos has a wife and children of his own in Mexico.
The girl's mother told Flores-Ramos in court that their family will never forgive him.
A jury last week found Flores-Ramos guilty of sexual abuse, unlawful sexual penetration and other crimes related to the attack that happened a year ago in Milwaukie. Flores-Ramos didn't know the girl or her family.
In a separate case, Flores-Ramos pleaded guilty to encouraging sexual assault of an animal. He admitted to having at least five videos of people having sex with animals.
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- Lane County man sentenced for sexually abusing a child
- Gresham man accused of sexually abusing two teenage girls
- Medford man accused of sexually abusing middle school-aged girls
- Oregon man sentenced in abuse case of 5-month-old child
- Junction City man sentenced for abusing cats
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Former Oregon youth coach sentenced to prison for sex abuse
- Oregon chiropractor pleads guilty to sexually abusing patients
- ICE agent in Oregon accused of sexual abuse of minor