CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A Corvallis man was hospitalized after being assaulted at a nail salon, police said.
The assault reportedly happened at the Corvallis Nail and Spa on Kings Blvd Tuesday night.
Corvallis police got the call at 8:13 p.m.
They said a 50-year-old man was assaulted by Than Duy Kim, 49. Police said Kim had taken off before they arrived.
Kim and the victim knew each other, police said.
The victim suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital. His condition is unknown.
Kim was later found and arrested on an assault I charge.
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries after being assaulted at nail salon
- Man formally charged with attempted murder after nail salon attack
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries
- Bicyclist hit by pickup suffers life-threatening injuries
- Oregon receivers suffer injuries
- Man convicted in deadly nail salon attack gets more than 17 years
- Bicyclist sustains life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- Verdell back to practice after suffering injury
- Accidental shooting sends child to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries
- NASCAR driver Ryan Newman in serious condition with non-life threatening injuries after fiery Daytona 500 crash