Photo Gallery 3 Images
CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Police are trying to identify a man who they said robbed a Walmart in Corvallis Saturday morning.
Police said a man walked into the store on N. 9th Street and handed a cashier a note, demanding cash. They said the man got away with an undisclosed amount of cash before leaving the store.
The man was wearing a gray flannel style jacket, black stocking cap with a mask, jeans, a backpack, and gloves.
Anyone with information relating to the identity of the suspect is asked to call police at 541-766-6924.
- Masked man robs Walmart in Corvallis
- Man arrested after robbery outside Corvallis ATM
- Salem police arrest man for Corvallis robbery
- Corvallis man charged with embezzling $33,000
- Man arrested after shooting outside Corvallis Safeway
- Man arrested in connection with Corvallis fires
- Springfield man robbed at gunpoint
- Police: Masked man steals SUV, faces attempted murder charge
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Young boy drowns in Corvallis