REEDSPORT, Ore. -- An earthquake struck off the coast of Reedsport early Wednesday morning, the United States Geological Survey said.
The USGS said the 6.2 magnitude quake struck about 150 miles off the coast at 2:32 a.m.
No tsunami warning was issued for the quake.
- Earthquake strikes off Reedsport coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Numerous earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- Fire breaks out east of Reedsport
- Man wanted on several felony charges in Reedsport
- Texas fugitive wanted in child abuse case arrested in Reedsport
- Reedsport man arrested in connection with two sexual assaults
- Small earthquake hits Pacific Ocean off coast of Oregon