CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Pecan pie found in prison contraband shakedown
- Man accused of punching Sizzle Pie employee
- Mom sues Madras McDonald's for teen's alleged burns from hot water
- 5 types of apples, once thought extinct, are rediscovered
- Microsoft surpasses Apple as most valuable public company
- Apple pledges nearly $9M to help Oregon town store water
- Apple disables group FaceTime after reports of a bug
- Apple rolls out fix for FaceTime eavesdropping bug