Emily Hunt says she's been singing her entire life. Her mom says she started talking when she was 6 months old, but she was humming before that.
She says she first performed in a talent show in the 3rd grade. She's now a high school senior at Crow High School.
She's taken piano lessons, but has never taken voice lessons.
Emily says she's auditioned for American Idol before in Seattle and almost made it through, so this would be a great second chance.
She says before her brother died at the age of 20, he told her he wanted to buy her a ticket to Hollywood, so she'd have a chance at a career.
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Emily Hunt
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: McKayla Marie
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Dylan Stasack
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Emmi Coakley
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Isaac Barrager
- Eugene invites you to meet the police chief finalists
- KEZIdol winner heads to Los Angeles for audition
- Finalists announced for EWEB Greenpower grant program