Emmi Coakley says she's been singing forever in choirs and music theater. The 24-year-old recently got married and is a stay-at-home mom to a little girl, who is 7 months old.
Emily says when she used to be a memory care worker, she would sing for the residents and she still sings at church and to her grandma, who has Alzheimer's.
Emily says auditioning in front of the American Idol producers would be a once in a lifetime opportunity and would definitely make her dreams come true.
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Emmi Coakley
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Emily Hunt
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: McKayla Marie
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Dylan Stasack
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Isaac Barrager
- Eugene invites you to meet the police chief finalists
- KEZIdol winner heads to Los Angeles for audition
- Finalists announced for EWEB Greenpower grant program
- Emmys: What the voters got right (and wrong)