Isaac Barrager is 18 and recently graduated from Springfield High School, where he sang in award winning choirs and small ensembles for four years.
He performed for the first time when he was five, when he started singing the national anthem at high school baseball tournaments.
Right now, Isaac is working as a diesel mechanic.
He says he's grown up watching American Idol and his friends and family have been telling him to audition for years.
Isaac has never had voice or music lessons and said he would love the chance to be coached.
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Isaac Barrager
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Emily Hunt
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Dylan Stasack
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: Emmi Coakley
- Meet the KEZIdol finalists: McKayla Marie
- Eugene invites you to meet the police chief finalists
- KEZIdol winner heads to Los Angeles for audition
- Finalists announced for EWEB Greenpower grant program
- Web Extra: Isaac Hodgins on Cal challenge (10/17/18)