CRESWELL, Ore. -- Two men have been charged in connection with a crash on Saturday, Sept. 28, near Creswell that injured four people, including a small child.
Cody and Cyler Davis were arrested and booked into Lane County Jail.
On the night of the crash, police told KEZI that it appeared two cars had been racing eastbound on both lanes of Camas Swale Road when they collided with a pickup truck headed westbound.
Cyler was arrested Saturday, and Cody was arrested Monday. Cyler was charged with felony driving under the influence of intoxicants and fourth-degree assault, and Cody was charged with DUII and reckless endangering.
- Two men arrested in Creswell crash
- Creswell man arrested in stabbing
- Creswell fire damages offices
- Deadly Creswell plane crash witness speaks out
- 1 person injured in crash near Creswell
- Investigation continues after 3-vehicle crash near Creswell
- Creswell fire leaves 3 homeless
- Flames tear through Creswell barn
- Blitzing the Preseason: Creswell Bulldogs
- Man hospitalized following Creswell shooting