BEAVERTON, Ore. (AP) -- A former night shift employee of a mental health treatment center in the Beaverton area has been arrested on suspicion of sexually abusing a patient.
The OregonLive/Oregonian reports 28-year-old Christopher Zeisler, who worked as a mental health technician at Cedar Hills Hospital, was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Washington County Jail on suspicion of first-degree sexual abuse.
It wasn't known if he had a lawyer to speak for him.
Prosecutors say in court documents that Zeisler sexually abused the woman in December 2018, two months after he began working at the Cedar Hills-based facility. The county sheriff's office said Zeisler was no longer an employee there by the time he was arrested.
The sheriff's office says the woman was under Zeisler's care when she said she was abused.
- Mental health hospital worker accused of patient sex abuse
- LCC Board member accused of sex abuse
- Lebanon man accused of child sex abuse
- Man faces sex abuse charges, accused of abusing 2 teens
- Ex-county health employee arrested on sex abuse charges
- Beaverton day care worker accused of sexually abusing kids
- Corvallis man accused of encouraging child and animal sex abuse
- 18-year-old accused of child sex abuse in Lebanon
- Nonprofit addresses growing youth mental health crisis
- Oregon students can take 'mental health days'