NORTH BEND, Ore. – A missing man from St. Louis, Missouri, has been found dead in Coos County after deputies said he crashed into a train car.
The Coos County Sheriff’s Office responded to the crash on Trans Pacific Lane in North Bend Wednesday morning.
Deputies said Nathan Jatcko, 31, was driving east when he left the road and crashed into a parked railcar loaded with lumber.
Authorities are investigating his death.
On Jan. 12, Jatcko was reported as missing and endangered in St. Louis. His family has been notified of his death.
- Missing Missouri man dies in crash in North Bend
- Woman dies in two-vehicle crash near North Bend
- Five teens injured in North Bend crash
- North Bend woman killed in crash on Highway 101
- Two die in crash on Highway 101 near North Bend
- Driver flees after crashing into North Bend school bus
- Autopsy: Man punched on Bend trail died of natural causes
- Good samaritan returns North Bend woman's purse
- Couple arrested in North Bend arson, burglary
- Poverty simulation coming to North Bend