WINSTON, Ore. -- A missing Winston man who officials said suffered from dementia was found dead over the weekend.
Joseph Daniel Coccia, 70, was reported missing on Sunday, Jan. 14.
A couple in Douglas County found Coccia dead inside his vehicle on Jan. 21, according to deputies. They said the couple came across his green Subaru in the Lost Creek area off of Coos Bay Wagon Road.
Officers responded and found 70-year-old Joseph Daniel Coccia dead.
The Douglas County Medical Examiner's Office is leading the investigation and said foul play is not suspected.
Coccia's family has been notified.
- Missing Winston man found dead
- Police: Missing man found dead on shoreline
- Missing man found dead in Lane County
- Winston man dies in crash
- Winston man who suffers from dementia reported missing
- Missing Springfield man found dead in submerged vehicle
- 62-year-old missing man found
- Missing Marcola man found safe
- Missing Springfield man found safe
- Winston man accused of abusing 8-month-old