FLORENCE, Ore. -- The owner of the 1955 blue Chevy discovered it missing on Feb. 13 and believes the car is still in Florence, possibly hidden in a trailer.
Barbara Rowland said thieves stole the restored classic car from a barn near Highway 101.
Rowland said the fence around the property had a hole in it from an unrelated incident and that's likely how thieves were able to remove the car.
The thieves probably spent hours at the barn before driving off with the car, she said. Whoever stole the car had to move other vehicles and use a floor jack to get the Chevy out of the barn.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Lane County Sheriff’s Office at 541-682-4150.
- Owner of missing classic car believes it's still in Florence
- Missing Florence man found dead
- Owner searches for missing therapy dog
- Authorities believe body found in Dayton is missing woman
- Flames engulf Florence business
- Missing dog found after Eugene car accident
- Deputies locate missing Oakland man's car
- Prefontaine Classic brings big business to Eugene
- Prefontaine Classic says goodbye to old Hayward
- Armed standoff in Florence ends