CRABTREE, Ore. – Around 25 people were arrested on drug charges after two search warrants were served in the Crabtree area Wednesday.
The Linn County Sheriff’s Office said the first warrant was served at about 5:30 a.m. in the 37500 block of Hungry Hill Drive. There, Linn County Regional SWAT detained 20 people.
The property has a home on it as well as many travel trailers and motorhomes, authorities said. Detectives found methamphetamine, heroin, paraphernalia and firearms. One of the guns was stolen from Marion County, they said.
Eight women and 11 men were arrested on drug-related charges and taken to the Linn County Jail. Property Owner Steven Maneatis, 62, was charged with delivery and possession of meth and being a felon in possession of a restricted weapon.
Then, a second search warrant was served, this time with the help of Marion County SWAT, in the 37500 block of Crabtree Drive.
Detectives found meth, paraphernalia and four guns on the property, the sheriff’s office said. One woman and four men were arrested on drug crimes.
Among the arrests in both operations were the following:
- Heather Matney, 25: Charged with delivery of meth, frequenting a place where controlled substances are used and outstanding warrants
- Heather Fries, 45: Charged with delivery of meth, unlawful possession of meth and heroin and frequenting a place where controlled substances are used
- Robert Jennings, 31: Charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of meth and frequenting a place where controlled substances are used.
- James Martin, 54: Charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of meth.
- Hilda Kelley, 59: Charged with delivery of meth are pending as Kelley had a medical emergency and was taken to the hospital.
Others were arrested on various other crimes including frequenting a place where controlled substances are used and on outstanding warrants unrelated to the case.
The investigation is ongoing.