CRESWELL, Ore -- Firefighters responded to reports of smoke from a structure at the Super 8 Motel on the 300 block of Oregon Ave., just before 9:30 p.m. Thursday night.
7 adults, 3 children, and pets were being assisted by the American Red Cross.
KEZI 9 News was on the scene and guests staying at the motel told us the fire started on the second floor.
One motel guest said crews were able to get the fire under control quickly, and everyone made it out of the motel safely.
The motel appeared to have minor damage.
KEZI 9 News is working to confirm more information with fire officials about exact damage and the cause of this fire.