JEFFERSON, Ore.-- A woman was jailed Friday night after police said she gave her toddler cocaine.
Kalin Swartz is accused of giving the 2-year-old boy cocaine during a supervised visit in September.
A judge ordered supervised visits because the boy's father was concerned about his safety.
According to court records, she didn't get the boy medical attention when he suffered second-degree burns while in her care.
Swartz is not allowed to have any contact with her son and is scheduled to be back in court in late January.
- Mother accused of giving son cocaine
- Son accused of assaulting mother in Douglas County
- Albany mother accused of giving baby drugs now faces lawsuit
- Son charged with mother's murder claims insanity
- Mother gives son black eye for not cleaning his room, police say
- Mother of Creswell student accused of writing hit list says son was bullied
- Mother sentenced after 2-year-old son ate Xanax-laced candy
- Mother sues school district, claims aide assaulted son
- Mother indicted for murder in shooting death of disabled son
- Mother faces manslaughter, neglect charges after son's death