LINN COUNTY, Ore. -- The Linn County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after an Albany man was killed after he hit a cable while riding his motorcycle in a pasture Monday morning.
Investigators say 59-year-old Russell Davidson was driving through a field when he hit a cable on a path. The Linn County Sheriff's Office says deputies were called out to Folsom Road just after 1 a.m. Monday after Davidson didn’t return home after a motorcycle ride.
Police were unable to find him but were called out again about five hours later after Davidson's son found him deceased in a blueberry field.
Investigators say he was not wearing a helmet.
- Motorcyclist killed in unusual accident near Albany
- Albany police search for speeding motorcyclist
- Motorcyclist killed in Linn County crash
- Albany man killed in crash
- Teenager killed in Albany crash
- Pedestrian hit and killed in Albany
- Albany man struck and killed by train
- Crash near Corvallis kills Albany woman
- Motorcyclist arrested for flying down I-5
- Motorcyclist escapes serious injuries after Eugene crash