SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Two people were killed and one person was injured in a car crash near 42nd Street and E Street early Sunday morning.
The crash happened around midnight.
Police said the vehicle was traveling south on 42nd Street when the driver lost control near the railroad tracks. Police said the vehicle then crashed into a utility pole.
Police said three people were in the car and only one vehicle was involved in the crash.
Isaac Woodcock, 20, of Springfield was driving and died in the crash. Passenger Mekenna Wallace, 23, of Springfield also died. Passenger Alexis Johnson, 18, of Eugene was injured.
The crash is still under investigation and anyone with information is asked to call police at 541-726-3714.
- Police release victims' names in fatal Springfield crash
- Police release names of Springfield triple-shooting victims
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Springfield fatal motorcycle crash under investigation
- Families of Springfield crash victims speak out
- Police release 911 recordings from Springfield ambush
- Springfield boy named Miracle Kid
- Oregon State Police report three fatal crashes
- NTSB report released in fatal McKenzie Bridge plane crash