PORTLAND, Ore. – Oregon Health Authority reported 299 new confirmed and presumptive coronavirus cases on Tuesday.
This brings the state total to 15,139.
The new cases locally include one in Benton County, one in Coos County, three in Douglas County, and three in Lane County.
There are also two in Baker, 15 in Clackamas, three in Clatsop, one in Columbia, seven in Deschutes, two in Harney, four in Hood River, five in Jackson, eight in Jefferson, two in Josephine, one in Klamath, one in Lake, 18 in Malheur, 40 in Marion, 10 in Morrow, 67 in Multnomah, three in Polk, 59 in Umatilla, two in Union, one in Wasco, 32 in Washington and eight in Yamhill.
There are also seven new deaths, bringing the death toll to 269:
- 88-year-old woman in Clackamas County who had underlying conditions.
- 88-year-old woman in Malheur County whose place of death and underlying conditions are being confirmed.
- 52-year-old man in Multnomah County who had underlying conditions.
- 59-year-old man in Washington County who did not have underlying conditions.
- 88-year-old man in Clackamas County who had underlying conditions.
- 87-year-old man in Clackamas County who had underlying conditions.
- 47-year-old man in Umatilla County who had underlying conditions.