EUGENE, Ore. – A fifth person has tested positive for novel coronavirus in Lane County.
Officials said they were notified of a positive result this afternoon.
The resident is a woman in her 40s who lives in a private residence in the Eugene-Springfield area. She is at home following recommendations from health officials.
Those who had contact with her will be contacted by Lane County Public Health.
If a public exposure point is identified, that information will be released, officials said.
- Coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- New Lane County coronavirus case identified
- Eighth coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Fourth positive coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Two more coronavirus cases identified in Lane County
- Lane County investigates coronavirus cases, death
- Lane County sees ninth coronavirus case
- Officials identify coronavirus case in Douglas County
- Two new coronavirus cases identified in Benton County
- Two coronavirus cases identified at Lebanon veterans home