COBURG, Ore. - Construction is underway on a new subdivision development in Coburg.
City officials said they are very excited for the subdivision coming to the area of East Pearl Street.
City Planner Jeff Kernen said it's the first significant development that's happened in the city in a while.
Kernen said the developer, Hayden Homes, expressed interest in the property about a year and a half ago.
Once it's complete, Kernen tells KEZI there will be 66 lots with each home starting around $300,000.
Kernen said Hayden Homes chose the area because it was zoned as residential and it fit the investment vision the company was looking to make.
City officials said the project is expected to take three years to complete.
- New subdivision comes to Coburg
- Coburg police offer Halloween safety tips
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Coburg Police officers to offer childcare
- Crash on Coburg causes diesel spill
- Crews break ground on Coburg Inn
- Coburg Fire District holds training burn
- Officials investigating fatal crash on Coburg Road
- Man dies in crash north of Coburg
- Coburg police to assist Harrisburg traffic patrols