NEWPORT, Ore. -- In the same area where a fishing vessel capsized Tuesday night, another boat also faced dangerous waters earlier this month, a video shows.
The video shows rough conditions off the coast of Newport around where the Mary B II fishing vessel capsized this week, killing three fishermen.
The new video comes from a different fishing excursion earlier this month, when fisherman Matt Malo said the Patriot vessel had its windows blown out and lost its electronics.
According to Malo's Facebook post, the Coast Guard helped the Patriot's crew get back to shore safely.
Malo told KEZI 9 News the video comes from the same area where the Mary B II capsized Jan. 8.
Joshua Porter, from Toledo died in that incident, as well as two men from New Jersey: James Lacey and Stephen Biernacki.
- WATCH: Boat faces dangerous waters where fishing vessel capsized
- Three fishermen dead after boat capsizes in Newport
- Duck boat captain in fatal capsizing indicted on 17 felony counts
- Friends react to deaths of three fishermen after boat capsizes in Newport
- Cleanup continues after a fishing boat catches fire in Bandon
- Albany's water and boat safety day prepares residents for summer
- Divers recover body after canoe capsizes in Central Oregon
- Coast Guard rescues capsized kayakers near Cape Disappointment
- U.S. Coast Guard investigates Mary B II capsizing
- Hidden Death: Firefighters face long-term consequences of dangerous career