ROSEBURG, Ore. – The teenage boy accused in a triple murder in Douglas County now has a scheduled court appearance.
Kevin Adams, 16, will have a status check hearing on Feb. 1, 2018.
Prosecutors said Adams shot and killed his sister, foster mom and her daughter in their home in a rural area near Lookingglass in November.
He’s charged with aggravated murder and has not yet entered a plea.
- Next court date set for teenage triple murder suspect
- Teenage triple murder suspect appears in court
- Triple murder suspect found fit to stand trial
- Triple murder suspect could be tried as a minor
- Sabrina Ionescu Sets NCAA Triple-Double Record
- Springfield murder suspect appears in court
- Lebanon double murder suspect appears in court
- WATCH: Teen murder suspect appears in court
- Springfield teenager accused of attempted murder
- WEB EXTRA: Suspect in Roseburg triple homicide makes first court appearance