Photo Gallery 3 Images
BANDON, Ore. -- A woman from North Bend died in a two-vehicle crash Wednesday morning.
Oregon State Police were called out to a two-vehicle crash on Highway 101 during a hail storm.
A Toyota Scion was headed southbound near milepost 252 when the driver, Vanessa Goodwin, lost control and drove into oncoming traffic, according to Oregon State Police.
Troopers said she hit a Jeep Liberty. The driver of the Jeep and his passenger were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Goodwin died as a result of the crash.
- North Bend woman killed in crash on Highway 101
- Two die in crash on Highway 101 near North Bend
- North Bend woman killed; estranged husband charged with murder
- UPDATE: Highway 101 reopens after fatal crash in Coos County
- Good samaritan returns North Bend woman's purse
- Five teens injured in North Bend crash
- Reedsport woman dies in crash on Highway 101 in Coos County
- Hwy 101 crash kills one, seriously injures two others
- Two-vehicle crash kills Albany woman on Highway 20
- Missing Missouri man dies in crash in North Bend