EUGENE, Ore. – Officials with the Oregon Department of Transportation want to warn drivers of evening delays on northbound Interstate 5 at Lake Creek Road December 9 and 10.
Officials said they will be replacing a variable message board. They said there will be lane closures so crews can safely remove the old board and install the new one.
The work is scheduled from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. each evening on December 9 and 10. They said one lane will remain open during the work and there will be evening rolling traffic slowdowns starting at the Randy Pape Beltline in Eugene.
- ODOT set to replace message board; delays on I-5 expected
- ODOT: Expect delays on I-5 near Roseburg
- Expect delays on I-5 in Roseburg, ODOT says
- Delays expected on I-5 in southern Douglas County
- ODOT urges caution after thunderstorms lead to crashes on I-5
- ODOT: Delays expected as work begins on the beltline Sunday night
- ODOT hit with network outage
- Rollover crash on I-5 causes delays near Coburg
- Delays to continue on I-5 due to Milepost 97 Fire
- ODOT considering tolls on freeways in Portland