PLEASANT HILL, Ore. -- ODOT crews are working to remove a truck that crashed along Highway 58 near milepost 12 in Pleasant Hill.
The crash happened around 10:15 a.m.
Officials said a truck hauling lumber went too wide while making a left-hand turn and ended up in a ditch.
ODOT said it could be after 5:30 p.m. before the truck is completely removed.
They said lanes along Highway 58 will be affected.
Officials said the driver was cited for failure to maintain lane.
- ODOT works to remove crashed semi along Hwy. 58
- 1 killed, 1 injured in ODOT road work crashes
- ODOT allows drivers on Highway 58 to get to and from Oakridge
- Crews work to clear landslides from Highway 58
- ODOT crews working on Beltline next five weekends
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Landslide closes Highway 58 near Oakridge
- ODOT considering tolls on freeways in Portland
- ODOT reopens parts of Columbia River Highway
- ODOT makes improvements to Highway 34