SALEM, Ore. – There are 250 new confirmed and presumptive coronavirus cases in the state, Oregon Health Authority said Friday.
This brings the state total to 7,818.
The new cases include four in Benton, 17 in Clackamas, one in Columbia, four in Deschutes, four in Douglas, five in Jackson, six in Jefferson, two in Josephine, three in Lake, 10 in Lane, four in Lincoln, four in Linn, 13 in Malheur, 18 in Marion, 12 in Morrow, 61 in Multnomah, 22 in Umatilla, 12 in Union, three in Wasco, 39 in Washington and six in Yamhill.
There are also five more deaths, bringing the death toll to 202. They include:
- 96-year-old Marion County woman, underlying conditions
- 90-year-old Marion County man, underlying conditions
- 79-year-old Marion County woman, underlying conditions
- 90-year-old Union County woman, underlying conditions
- 74-year-old Morrow County woman, additional information pending