COOS BAY, Ore. – A marijuana dispensary in Coos Bay has been fined by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission for four violations.
Positive Vibrations either has to pay a $4,290 fine or have its licensed suspended for 26 days.
Documents filed by the OLCC said the dispensary made social media posts involving cartoon images that could be attractive to minors.
They said the posts also depicted people consuming marijuana and encouraged people to get high.
The OLCC documents said the dispensary also advertised a “free pre-roll marijuana item” online, which is illegal.
- OLCC fines Coos Bay marijuana dispensary
- Coos Bay man charged with murder
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay couple killed in house fire
- Fire destroyed house in Coos Bay Sunday
- Man escapes house fire in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay man dies in logging accident
- McAuley Hospital in Coos Bay demolished
- Police fatally shoot Coos Bay man
- Coos Bay police investigating chainsaw theft