JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- Oregon State Police identified the drivers involved in Friday morning’s head-on collision on Highway 99W near Junction City.
OSP said Tyson Kegler, 30, of Eugene was traveling north in a gray 2012 Ford Fusion when he veered into the opposite lane.
Kegler struck a 2017 Toyota Prius driven by Cheri Bullock, 38, of Philomath.
Kegler and Bullock were taken to Riverbend Hospital in Springfield but both are expected to survive, according to troopers.
The highway was closed for about an hour and a half after the crash.
- UPDATE: OSP identifies drivers in head-on collision near Junction City
- Head-on collision near Junction City sends two to hospital
- OSP identifies drivers, bicyclist in crash north of Springfield
- OSP identifies drivers, passenger in fatal Hwy. 99 crash
- Motorcyclist from Junction City dies in collision with wild turkey
- Flooded roads a danger to drivers in Junction City
- Rocks thrown at drivers in rural Lane County, OSP says
- UPDATE: OSP identifies person shot & killed by police outside Cascade Middle School
- Family survives house fire in Junction City
- Junction City firefighters battle "challenging" industrial fire