EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregon State Police identified three people involved in Monday night’s crash on Highway 99 north of Eugene.
OSP said Sandra Boynton, 78, of Eugene was driving a 2005 Toyota Prius and tried to make a left turn onto Highway 99W from a private driveway.
RELATED: 2 dead in crash on Highway 99
Boynton turned in front of Rebecca Weston, 34, of Eugene, who was driving a 2005 Ford Explorer.
Boynton and her passenger Gail Purkerson, 74, of Eugene died in the crash.
Weston and her passenger received minor injuries.
- OSP identifies drivers, passenger in fatal Hwy. 99 crash
- OSP responds to fatal crash on HWY 99
- OSP identifies drivers, bicyclist in crash north of Springfield
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Two injured when bus crashes on Hwy 99
- Pedestrian, driver identified in fatal River Road crash
- UPDATE: Police identify driver killed in fiery crash on Hwy. 36
- UPDATE: OSP identifies drivers in head-on collision near Junction City
- Major road improvements coming to Old Hwy 99 North