CORVALLIS, Ore. -- The Oregon State University Beavers' success on the diamond has also helped propel business at the OSU Beaver Store.
Erik Anderson, the general merchandise manager at the store on campus said they have sold two-to-three-thousand units of college world series merchandise the last couple weeks. That includes T-shirts, hats and other merchandise.
He said sales have been through the roof, which shows just how supportive fans are.
“It's been really busy since we got the chance to go out to Omaha,” Anderson said. “Since we've been out there, Beaver Nation has been really excited about our continued success and looking forward to hopefully getting a championship win tonight and tomorrow."
Anderson said if the Beavers win the world series, they could have national championship gear as soon as Friday or Saturday.
- OSU baseball provides boost in sales at Beaver Store
- Gipson joins Beaver baseball staff
- Beaver Hoops Roundup: OSU sweeps Saturday games
- Small businesses see boost from Saturday sales
- Walmart boosts hiring at Oregon stores
- OSU Baseball Pitcher Heimlich claims innocence
- OSU hires Canham as baseball coach
- OSU baseball gears up for season
- Beavers Falter Against Cal
- Beavers Release Wrestling Schedule