CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) -- Seniors Tres Tinkle and Kylor Kelley went out in style in their final home games for Oregon State with a 74-56 win over California. Tinkle and Kelley, who were honored in a pregame ceremony at Gill Coliseum, combined for 43 points and 14 rebounds. Tinkle scored a game-high 24 points and received a big hug from his dad, OSU coach Wayne Tinkle, after leaving the game for the last time with 51 seconds left. Kelley finished 8-of-10 shooting and scored a Pac-12 career-high 19 points. Paris Austin led the Golden Bears with 18 points.
Tinkle led the way with 24 points in his final game at Gill Coliseum.
Posted: Mar 7, 2020 7:01 PM
- OSU defeats Cal to cap off senior day
- OSU escapes upset, defeats Boise St.
- Beaver women defeat Cal in blowout fashion
- Softball Roundup: OSU victorious, Ducks fall on senior day
- OSU Football hopes for fast start vs. Cal
- Hoops Roundup: Oregon defeats Arizona, OSU falls to ASU
- Oregon State defeats Cal Poly for first win of season
- OSU holds first day of fall camp
- OSU names new president
- Beavers Falter Against Cal
Scroll for more content...