CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) -- Davis Mills passed for 292 yards and a touchdown, and ran for two scores to lead Stanford to a 27-24 victory over Oregon State. Austin Jones added 126 yards rushing for the Cardinal (3-2). Jet Toner's 39-yard field goal with 1:48 remaining broke a 24-24 tie and the Cardinal defense forced a turnover to seal the victory. The Beavers received a boost from wide receiver Tre'Shaun Harrison, who was eligible to play for the first time Saturday and responded with five catches for 91 yards. Harrison's 61-yard catch early in the second quarter set up Nolan's 8-yard touchdown pass to Zeriah Beason and a 14-6 lead.
A Chance Nolan fumble on the potential game-winning drive sealed the win for Stanford.
Posted: Dec 13, 2020 2:34 PM
Updated: Dec 14, 2020 11:52 AM
- OSU falls in final moments to Stanford
- OSU falls short against Stanford
- Tinkle makes history, OSU downs Stanford
- Beavs fall at home to Stanford
- OSU downs DePaul, advances to WNIT final
- Beavs make late push but fall to Stanford
- No. 11 Oregon falls to No. 1 Stanford
- OSU eliminated from postseason, falls to Creighton
- OSU holds first day of fall camp
- OSU reflects on first fall scrimmage
Scroll for more content...