OAKRIDGE, ORE. -- Lane County is holding a free hazardous waste roundup at the Oakridge Fire Station Saturday.
On March 17th, people can bring up to 35 gallons of hazardous waste per household to be disposed of. Businesses, schools, churches or non-profit organizations are subject to disposal fees.
People may bring paint, household cleaners, lawn and garden chemicals, car care products, arts and crafts products, pool chemicals, fluorescent lamps and other household hazardous waste.
Please don't bring empty containers, drums, radioactive waste, asbestos, electronics or explosives.
- Oakridge Household Hazardous Waste Roundup
- Marcola Household Hazardous Waste Roundup set for Saturday
- Oakridge power struggle pits mayor vs. administrator
- Train tunnel partially collapses near Oakridge
- Oakridge Mayor Jim Coey steps down
- Reducing waste, reusing pumpkins
- Oakridge student faces disorderly conduct charge for threatening statements
- LRAPA issues wood heating advisories for Eugene, Springfield, Oakridge
- LRAPA extends wood heating advisories for Eugene, Springfield, Oakridge
- EWEB offers incentives to households that convert from fossil fuels